HARD SURFACE CLEANER & DISINFECTANT
HARD SURFACE CLEANER & DISINFECTANT is a cleaning and disinfecting agent for hard surfaces in the aircraft including: trays, toilet compartments (basins, toilets and surroundings), galleys, cabins (bulkheads, drop-down tables, etc.), armrests….The non-corrosive formulation is safe for use on a broad range of surfaces in the aircraft: metals (aluminum), plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, polysulfone), (un)painted surfaces, rubber, vinyl and Toddler surfaces. The Hard Surface Interior Disinfectant is compatible with the Hard Surface Interior Cleaner (step 2 of 2). Aircraft cleaning and disinfection is recommended by the International Health Regulations of the World Health Organization (WHO). While cleaning refers to removal of visible dirt and/or particles, disinfection refers to control, deactivate or kill bacteria and viruses which can cause diseases, infections.
- Physical state at 20°C: Liquid - Colour: Colorless - Odour: Characteristic - pH value: ± 7,0 - Solubility in water: Completely - Boiling point: ± 100°C - Flash point: = 100°C
- Concentrated liquid: dilution rate: 1:20 - Simply spray the ready-to-use/diluted product on the washable surface and clean with an (anti-static) cloth. - No rinsing required
- AMS 1452B and Boeing D6-7127 certified product
- Review the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use. - Shelf life: 12 months (ready-to-use) – 24 months (concentrated liquid)
- Plastic Bottle 1 liter Plastic Cane 5 liters Plastic cans 25 Liters
- 4 Years