AIRCRAFT CLEANER FLUID (EXTERIOR)
AIRCRAFT CLEANER FLUID (EXTERIOR) is a very powerful water based exterior cleaner for aircraft and helicopters. The product is solvents/silicons free and waste water friendly. The product was developed at the request of experts engaged in the business of commercial and military aircraft maintenance. The high Ph value of the product producesa vigorous and efficient cleaning effect. The product will not affect aluminium as it contains special inhibitors to enable safe application. In addition to its non-corrosive qualities, the product is highly appreciated by users in the aviation industry for its optimal performance. Depending of the level of contamination to be removed, the product may be diluted withwater, as shown below. With heavy contamination, such as oil, fuels, carbon and grease residues in the engine exhaust area and landing gears, the product may be diluted 1:1 (water). For general cleaning purposes the product requires a dilution of 1:10 (water) Can be re-used as the provided pH continues to meet specifications and can be used as Spray on & wipe off process. The product has been tested and certified in the SMI Miami USA by both Boeing and Douglas. The product is approved in Europe by Airbus Industries.
Standards | Certificates and Approvals | Nato Stock Numbers
- Nato Stock Code: 6850-13-234-5268 25 Ltr
- Boeing spec: D6-17487 rev. L
- Douglas Aircraft: Customer Service
- Document CSD # 1
- AMS 1526 B
- ARP 1755 B/ASTM F 519/ASTM F 945-98 on AMS 4911 Alloy
- Airbus AIMS 09-00-002 issue #1
Chemical and Physical Properties
- Ph concentration 11-12 Approv
- Soluble with water :100%
- Biodegradable:Approved by European rules
- Heavy Contamination: 1:1 / General
- Cleaning: 1:10
- Water Danger class: 0
- 20 Ltr, 210 Ltr, 1,000Ltr.
- Do not store under 35°F / 2°C and not above 122°F / 50°C
- Do not use below 35°F / 2°C.