Economic Oxygen Cleaner
Economic Oxygen Cleaner is an alkaline cleaning and degreasing agent which is fully soluble in water. It is approved for the cleaning of Oxygen equipment, Oxygen pipes and therefore it can replace a wide range of chlorinated products and Solvents.
- Non toxic-non flammable-without use of phosphates, Caustics, petrochemie, Acids or Silicons-fluently over 96% Biodegradeable.
- 25% Product-75% water
- To degrease very filthy surfaces and mechanical parts
- Manual cleaning (with a low pressure spray can and brush or sponge)
- For use inultransonic bath and immersion with air circulation
- 10% product - 90% water
- Cleaning /degreasing of work floors
- Degreasing of production machines, daily maintenance
- For use in high pressure machines (cleaning of motor blocks,cars, coolingsystems,etc.)
Temperature-Rinse - Drying
- In immersion systems and ultrasonic bath, we recommend working with 50
- After degreasing, it is very important to rinse all mechanical pieces or pipes with water to ensure that no residues are left behind.
- After degreasing and rinsing of spare parts, valves etc.
- We recommend drying afterwards with compressed air.
Cleaning of Oxygen Piping Systems
- Circulate the diluted product for 45 minutes through the Oxygen piping system by using a high pressure machine or circulation pump.
- Rinse the piping systems with hot water.
- Dry the oxygen pipes with slightly heated nitrogen.
- If required, use a vacuum pump to ensure that all water is removed.
NOTE: Regardless which system you are using, you need a mechanical action e.g. brush, air circulation,pump circulation, ultrasonic,equipment, etc.,as it is insufficient to lay the pieces into a bath for several hours in order to break the surface tension.
- 25 Ltr., 210 Ltr., 1000 Ltr.
- Do not store under 35°F / 2°C and not above 122°F / 50°C
- Do not use below 35°F / 2°C.
- 4 Years