Specially designed to meet the most stringent Regulations. NONSOL®1 is a heavy duty solvent free cleaner for industrial general maintenance where light corrosion inhibitor is needed. Applicable on ferro and nonferro. Suitable for cleaning: Crude Oils, Grease Deposits, and Carbonaceous residues. For f.i.cleaning valves, machine parts, products, wheel bearings or what ever applications in tool shops, production and maintenance activities. Longer lifetime. NONSOL®1 is used cold and is a replacement for aromatic solvent cleaner. NONSOL®1 warm is used for heavy applications or to speed up degreasing working and drying time.
- Non- flammable, Solvent free, Non-poisonous, Phosphate free, Non toxic.
- High bio-degradability, Product de-emulsifiers.
- Lifetime is 2 times compared with Solvent degreasers.
- NONSOL®1 is a replacement for organic solvents (aliphatichydrocarbons, white spirit, thinner etc.), and solvent/emulsion cleaners.
Directions for use: General Cleaning:
- NONSOL®1 is a ready to use product. Depending of the nature and thickness of the grime: use cold for general light cleaning, use warm (50 degr. C) for heavy cleaning and/or quickly drying. Use in spray, bucket andbrush or cleaning unit.
- Spray the surface to be cleaned with NONSOL®1, Brush in , Allow some time ( general: 10 sec.) for the product to work in, remove dirt by brush. Let it dry, when corrosion-inhibitor ( + - 7 days) is needed. Or use compressed air to speed up drying time, if needed. When to be painted rinse with plenty water or use Economic. Can safely be used with all methods of cleaning: High-pressure spraying, circulation cleaning, manual cleaning, etc. Anti-foam available if needed.
- 25 Lltr., 210 Ltr., 1,000 Ltr.
Nato Stock Numbers:
- 6850-17-112-0384 25 Ltr
- Do not store under 35°F / 2°C and not above 122°F / 50°C
- Do not use below 35°F / 2°C.
- 4 Years